- TUNGSTEN SPUTTERING TARGET
- TZM - MOLYBDENUM ALLOY
- MO-LA MOLYBDENUM ALLOY
- Orthopedic implants : artificial joints, metalplate, orthopedic nails, metal orthopedic use rods, intramedullary nail, bone needles, spinal fixation devices.
- Heart medicine implants:artificial heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, cardiac catheters and stents within blood vessels.
- Ophthalmic implants: artificial crystal.
- Dental Implants: Dental Implant, traction nails, nail plant root canal, internal fixation devices ect.
- Filling Materials : breast fillings intraocular filling
materials, filling materials in orthopedics.
Grade supply: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12.
(W>99,95%) following norm GB/T 4181- 1997
- Suitable for producing ion implantation parts;
- For producing electric light source parts and electric vacuum components;
- For producing heating elements and refractory parts in high temperature furnaces;
- Used as electrodes in the field of rare earth metal industry. Supply with finishing: Black, cleaned or ground
Flat panel displays, glass industry (include architectural glass, automotive glass, optical film glass), solar cells, surface engineering, recording media, microelectronics, automotive lights and decorative coating.
- Electrical industry
- Tool bit and aiguille
- Modern medicine
- Metallurgy, aviation
- Suitable for producing ion implantation parts
- For producing electric light source parts and electric vacuum components
- For producing heating elements and refractory parts in high temperature furnaces
- Used in glass and glass fiber industry, it can serve a long life in melted glass liquid at 1300
- Used as electrodes in the field of rare earth metal industry
TZM is widely used in the aerospace, aviation and other industries. It could be used as nozzle material, valve body, gas piping materials, tubes in the gate material, die casting molds, extrusion dies and high temperature furnace heating element and heat shield etc.
Molybdenum-lanthanum alloy is an ideal material for applications requiring dimensional stability and strength at temperatures above the capabilities of either pure Molybdenum or TZM alloy. Molybdenum-lanthanum alloy is often used in illumination, electric vacuum device, tube component in cathode-ray pipe, power semiconductor device, internal part in light bulbs, etc.